Friday, August 5, 2011

Cheers, to International Beer Day!


Raise a glass of your favorite brew for the 5th annual International Beer Day!  Two beer holidays in a row?  Even I think that’s a little odd.  Yesterday was International IPA Day, which is a newer idea than International Beer Day.  I gotta assume someone fudged their event planning when they set the date to honor the IPA.  It’s believable that the group behind organizing IPA day was unaware of the existence of Beer Day.  I say that because I found out about both holidays only 1 day prior.  Of course, that didn’t stop me from spreading the good news.

This is a quick post to say, Happy Beer Day!  Get on out there tonight and try something new!  Sadly, the closest semi-official International Beer Day celebration is 2 hours away in Austin, so I'll just have to find my own party (so to speak).  Tonight I bought a 4 pack of Allagash White, you can expect a review tomorrow.  I've been looking forward to this one!

I love Spec's, they're my enablers

No comments:

Post a Comment